1. For the prolific Instagrammer such as myself, a portable printer that will print photos from your smartphone in seconds ($199.00)
2. From the groom, my favourite gift for the Island “I Do” bride: a necklace engraved with the custom coordinates of their wedding location. ($183.00)
3. A framed 1963 photograph of the Ocean Club on Paradise Island taken by celebrated photographer, Slim Aarons. ($199.00)
5. A thorough search on the world-wide-web leads me to believe that for under $250.00 this camera is the toughest and best underwater camera on the market. ($227.99)
6. A cotton quilt with pom pom trim that can go from beach to bed after a quick spin in the wash machine. ($199 – $249)
7. For your true North, the Baha man in your life, a hardwood compass side table with brass fittings. ($179.00)
9. Give the gift of travel – to the Bahamas, we hope! – with a Delta gift card.
10. One of my favourite cover-ups on the market, this 100% linen caftan with lace front detailing. ($220.00)