The Bahamas National Trust’s Arts + Crafts Christmas Jollification was this past weekend meaning the holidays are on quick approach, if not almost here. Therefore I figured it no more suitable of a time to introduce the first Coastal Covet gift guide of the season – the under $100 edition – which includes my recent discovery of vintage replicas of the ceramic Nassau Royale Policeman and many other wonderful throughout-the-Bahamas finds.
1. [New Providence] Gold Infinity Knot Bracelet with Navy Leather from Koastal Krafts. $22.00
2. [Harbour Island + New Providence] Jeweler Trish Becker’s Three Drop 14K Gold Fill Earrings available online, additional styles available in Briland’s Blue Rooster and at the Island Store in the Old Fort Bay Town Centre. $95.00
3. [New Providence] Collectors item although not a vintage one. Nassau Royale Policeman, available for purchase at Nassau’s Downtown Straw Market just ask the many vendors to point you in the right direction. $65.00 – bartering encouraged.
4. [New Providence] Tangerine Teakwood + Mediterranean Boho Candle from Fab Finds Gift Shop. $55.00 Each
6. [Eleuthera] “Burl-Map Pillow from Beach House Boutique. $40.00
7. [New Providence] Tom Scheerer Decorates, a hardcover coffee table book that includes images of the interior designer’s renovations to the Lyford Cay Club and Salt Box on Harbour Island. Available for purchase from the Island Store in the Old Fort Bay Town Centre or available on Amazon. $45.00