With commanding views that spill across the harbour and well out to sea, this is a historic hilltop treasure that every pirates wishes they had found. Lovingly restored by interior designer, Tanya Melich Crone, this Eleuthera escape is the perfect place for a large family (the children’s attic comfortably sleeps four) or multiple families traveling together (there’s a self-sufficient cottage that can be rented separately or with the main house.) Sitting snugly in town, the nearly 2 acre property is a private paradise complete with a pool and cabana, while within walking distance to the pink sand beach and a few highly rated restaurants.
- Location: Governor’s Harbour, Eleuthera
- Beds / Baths: 5 / 5
- Sleeps: 12
- Nightly Starting Rate (Mainhouse): $1,500
- Weekly Rate (Cottage): $2,000
- Minimum Stay: 7 Nights
1. Central to the island home is a combined living and dining room with a footprint and views that spill out to sea.
2. With it’s u-shaped seating the thatched hut is the perfect spot in which to sip on an island cocktail or two.
4. Commanding the master bathroom, a claw-footed tub with clear views of the garden.
6. Decorated under the watchful eye of an interior designer, all six bedrooms are dressed in west indies style.
Photography | Interiors: Cookie Kinkead | Vanessa: Chelsea Erwin Photography
To book email Bookings@700Islands.com or click the box below.
Join the conversation
Love the pictures – great article!
Thank you CJ.x