Situated along the rolling greens of a 18-hole golf course, this single story home is designed in the timeless British Colonial style that has come to define Lyford Cay. Eighteen foot vaulted ceilings and folding french doors set the tone for this residential retreat. Furnished by destination decorator, Amanda Lindroth, the finished interiors are reminiscent of the refined coastal homes of Palm Beach. Listed are my seven favourite design decisions:
- Location: Lyford Cay, Bahamas
- Price: $4,750,00.00
- Beds / Baths: 5 / 5
- Square Footage: 6,800 sq ft.
- Acreage: .517
- Lifestyle: Golf Course
2. Named after the coral crafted flooring found throughout, these tiles are cool to the touch.
3. A coastal kitchen complete with carrera counterparts and custom cabinetry.
4. Cleverly constructed, the living space seamlessly flows from one room to the next.
5. Each room channels a colour palette inspired by the classic hues of the Caribbean.
6. Drawing on the drama of the ceiling heights, the master bedroom hosts a towering canopy bed.
7. Patterns at play: the stripes of the mirror marry the stripes of the bed.
For more information email RealEstate@700Islands.com or click the box below.