1. I love how paintings by the late Bahamian Artist Amos Ferguson bring an informal element to this otherwise formal Lyford Cay Home which was designed by Manhattan based designer Andrew Raquet. (veranda.com)
2. I plan to quench my thirst this summer with Graycliff’s Champagne cocktail. (instyle.com)
3. By happenstance I came across the sounds of a Canadian singer who calls himself “Bahamas” and naturally I love his music. (youtube.com)
4. As I continue to read the blog series “Trekking by Sail, Exuma Islands” my desire to experience beyond the writer’s words undoubtedly grows. I really must sail the Exumas with Out Island Explorers and “watch the kaleidoscope of the Exumas unfold and shapeshift around me.” (asa.com)
5. With the slogan “Breathe.Dive.Swim.Sweat.Experience Yoga in the Real Bahamas” my attention was caught but it truly piqued when I read what the all-inclusive “Andros Women’s Retreat” package includes.